JSCD organized a capacity building workshop on programmatic risk mitigation. The main objectives of the capacity building workshop were as follows:
- To increase the effectiveness of project team members for the project to reach its full potential.
- To empower team members to understand and overcome obstacles that may hinder from realization of project goals.
- To strengthen skills, competencies, decision-making and learning abilities that will help achieve measurable and sustainable results.
The workshop was conducted at JSCD office, Rajanpur on the 21st and 22nd February 2014. It was attended by JSCD team members including; Project Coordinator, Deputy Coordinator, Communications Officer, Monitoring Officer, Field Coordinators and Cluster Coordinators.
The workshop was conducted over a period of two days;
- Day one included sessions on Social Mobilization and Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Day two included session on First Aid provision in common emergency situation